My recent updates

My full-time freelance life started end May this year (yes, I was part-time freelancing for a looong time), and I have been enjoying it a great deal so far, apart from some parts of it which I did worry a bit about my income. But as a whole, I do enjoy the freedom (A LOT!!!). And to be able to meet different people from around the world because of different jobs makes me happy.

But as you can see, I have been so busy that I didn't even have time to update this space, which is sad because I do want to share my different jobs (some interesting, some boring, well, life can't be perfect, right?) with all of you. Anyway, I will try to do it whenever I can, and here is a brief catch-up of what's been happening in my translator/interpreter life:
  • Wine fair in Shanghai in late May
  • Translation job for a tech comp. in June
  • English summer camps in HK and 19 days in UK as a counsellor in July and Aug
  • Sep was a bit dull, so nth about Sep...
  • Translation job in Oct for a tech comp. in Beijing for 10 days
  • Wine fair in HK in Nov
These are the big ones and there were also smaller translation jobs here and there. And among all these, I have also started a website called GingCreative (www.GingCreative.com), it's a crowdfunding website for people who have great ideas but lack of funding to raise money and fulfill their dreams!

Have a look if you have time, and do "Like" our facebook page (if you really do like it :), although it's just in Chinese at the moment, you can still give a "Like" base on the design. :D And comments welcome! 


Email HK Interpreter - Louise

No comments: